About the Journal
International Journal of Green Chemistry recent advancement in green chemistry and related environmental science is published under this journal. Journal covers a niche segment of technology dealing with remediation, phytoremediation, phytostabilization and environmental engineering science. Journal is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes good quality original and review papers.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
- The development of environmentally improved routes, synthetic methods, and processes to an important product: Graphene, Graphene oxide, Reduced graphene oxide, Characterization, Synthesis methods, Hydroxyapatite, Calcium phosphate, Anisotropic gold nanoparticles, Bioceramics, Bone, Green chemistry, Nanorods, Nanostars, Process synthesis, Systematic generation, Artificial intelligence, Representations, Superstructure optimization, Sustainability, Multi-criteria optimization, Nanoplates, Nanoparticle synthesis, Inorganic molecular sieves, Iron oxides, Iron hydroxides, Iron ox-hydroxides, Contaminants, Wastewater, physicochemical properties, ion exchange materials, petrochemical, aluminosilicate, zeolite synthesis, metal-organic frameworks (MOFs), Materials science, Biomedical Engineering, Materials Chemistry, Biomaterials, Hydroxyapatite, Osteoinductive, Hard tissue regeneration, Prosthesis, In-vitro implants, Pollution control, Environmental impact assessment, Biocomposites.
- Methodologies and tools for measuring environmental impact and application to real-world examples: Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA), Risk Assessment, Economic Valuation, Multi-Attribute Approaches, pollutants, mitigation strategies, Mega events, Economic impact, Environmental impact, Environmental accounting, Ecological Footprint analysis, sustainability, Building Information Modeling (BIM), Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), achieving sustainable development, Weapon selection, Multi-criteria decision-making, Fuzzy set theory, Fuzzy TOPSIS, Multi-criteria decision analysis, Environmental, Risk management, Decision making, Review, feasibility, Ecological elasticity.
- The use of biotechnology alternatives to chemistry-based solutions: Green chemistry, Biotechnology, Start-up, Curriculum, Research, sustainability, circular economy, Fermentation, Membrane, Membrane module, Plate and frame system, Antifoam agents, Inclusion complexes, Aqueous solubility, Chitosan, Biomolecules, Silver nanoparticles, Antioxidant activity, FTIR spectroscopy, Microwave-assisted synthesis, liming, isoelectric point, biocatalysis, Affinity chromatography, Peptide ligands.
- The use of sustainable resources: Nitrogen reduction, Ammonia synthesis, Electrocatalysis, Electrosynthesis, Sustainable Chemistry, circular economy, Microalgae, Biofuel, Biomass, Lipids, Wastewater, Water sustainability, Safe yield, Transition curve, Stream-aquifer systems, Integrated resource planning, Kansas water management, bioresources, bioplastics, lignocellulosic, hemicelluloses, fossil resources, Ecological footprint, Bootstrap causality, Urbanization, Polyhydroxyalkanoate, Pomace, Waste frying oil, Enzymatic hydrolysis, Capillary electrophoresis, Energy-based indices, Systemic analysis, Ecosystem web, Biodiversity, Solar equivalent energy.
- Characterization of natural and affected environments: Ultrafine particles, Vehicle emissions, Environmental pollution, Leachate characterization, Microbial analysis, Heavy metals, Landfill, Natural organic matter (NOM), UV-Vis, Fluorescence, Infrared, Raman Spectroscopic techniques, Estuarine Quality Paradox, Environmental Homeostasis, Estuaries, Stress, Resilience, Benthos, Biodiversity-ecosystem functioning, erosional processes, Microplastic, Water, Soil, Plasticizers.
- Chemical aspects of renewable energy: Biodiesel, Fatty acid composition, Degree of unsaturation, Statistical analysis, Properties, Rice straw, Biomass, Pretreatment, Thermo-chemical, Bio-chemical, Energy conversion, Enhanced geothermal systems, Carbon dioxide, Numerical modeling, Environmental impacts, Wind energy systems, Hydro energy systems, Extraction, Production, Problems Advantages and disadvantages, Economic viability, Future of biodiesel, Process flexibility, Methanol, Renewable source intermittency, Energy storage, Conceptual design, Model-based optimization.
- Behavior, prevention, treatment, and control of mineral, organic and radioactive pollutants: Clay mineral, Heavy metal, Radionuclide, Organic pollutants, Adsorption, Waste management, Uranium mill tailings, Release behavior, Mobility, Desorption, Mineral dissolution, Waste management, Environmental impact assessment, pH, Redox potential, Complexation, Sequential extractions, Size fractionation, Micaceous minerals, Isotopic ratio, Environmental remediation, Bottom ash, Aging, Weathering, Metal leaching, Acid neutralization behavior, Nanofiltration, Reverse osmosis, Renewable energy, Uranium, Decentralized treatment.
- Interfacial studies involving media such as soil, sediment, water, air, organism, and food: Surfactants, biodegradability, critical micelle concentrations, Uncertainty, Exposure, Drugs, Environmental analysis, Pharmaceutical, Sediment, Sludge, Soil, persistent organic pollutants (POPs), Sources, Air–surface exchange, Biota, Food chains, Bioremediation, Unsaturated porous media, Surface tension, Fluid-media scaling, Climate, Polar regions, Organochlorines, Multimedia model, Global Environment, Cold condensation, Silver ion, Synthesis, Aggregation, Ionic strength, Dissolution, Light, Plants, Bacteria, Organisms, Environmental compartments, Occurrence and characterization, Uptake by organisms, Effects in organisms, Fate and transport.
- Green chemistry, environmentally friendly synthetic pathways, and alternative fuels: CO2, Greenhouse gas, Titania, Photocatalysis, Renewable energy, Formic acid, Innovative catalysis, Renewable hydrogen source, Benign feedstock, Chemical synthesis, Biomass valorization, Hydrogen production, Lignin-based polymers, Non-toxic polymers, Biobased polymers, Green synthetic protocols, Natural organic matter (NOM), Chlorine, Aluminum, Microchannel (MC), Iron, Affordable and clean energy, Clean water and sanitation, Environmental protection, Green catalysis, Enzymatic bio-catalysis, Sustainability, Chemical industry, redox flow batteries (RFBs).
- Environmental analytical chemistry, biomolecular tools, and tracers e.g., stable isotopes: Environmental monitoring, Immunoanalytical, Immunoassay, Immunochemistry, Immunochromatography, Immunosensor, Miniaturization, Nanotechnology, Pesticide, Transducer, Biosensor Diagnosis, Remote sensing, Screening, Sensor, Water Framework Directive, Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, Surface-plasmon resonance, non-extractable residues (NER), Quantitative proteomics, Absolute quantification, Heteroatom-tagged proteomics, Alpha-hexachlorocyclohexane (α-HCH), Compound specific stable isotope analysis (CSIA), Enantiomer specific stable isotope analysis (ESIA), Metal stable isotopes, Speciation analysis, Gadolinium, Technetium.
- Environmental processes and modeling: Last Glacial Maximum (LGM), Root uptake, Soil-to-plant transfer factor,137Cs, 90Sr, Heavy metals, environmental pollution, community ecology, environmental gradients, Trade-Offs, Sustainability, Environment, Ecuador, Andes, Pesticide leaching, Tillage erosion, NPS pollution, Hydrology, Water Quality, Remote sensing, Land use, Interactive learning environment, Simulations Virtual reality, Model testing, Verification, Uncertainty, Sensitivity, Integrated assessment, System identification, Land use change modeling, Environmental impact, Agent-based models, Decision-making processes, Coupled systems.
- Environmental technologies, remediation, and control: Petroleum hydrocarbon, Contaminants, Pollutants, Biodegradation, Bioremediation, Environmental pollution, Bioaugmentation, Hydrocarbon, Microorganism, Pb and Cd removal, Organic waste recycling, Eichhornia crassipes, River microbial community, Water hyacinth, Microtox test, Urbanization, Water resource, Pollution control, Coupling model, Marginal analysis, Wastewater, Toxicity, Contaminant removal, Water treatment, Nanotechnology, Free floating, Duckweed, Electro-remediation, Renewable energy, Herbicide, Organochlorinated hydrocarbon.
- The application of innovative technology to establish industrial procedures: Ultrasonics, Ultrasound, and process, Food process, Networks innovation, Manufacturing firms, Two-stage decision-making process, Novelty of innovation, Assistive technologies, Rapid manufacturing, Technology implementation, Case study, product service systems (PSS), sustainability, product lifecycle management (PLM), Cleaner production (CP), big data analytics, augmented reality, virtual reality, industry 4.0, smart manufacturing, virtual factory, practical application, virtual training, manufacturing systems, advanced human-machine interaction technologies, manufacturing operations management.
Open Access Statement
IJGC is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
IJGC fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ctit becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
All IJGC the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles. Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal. cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal. Although every effort is done by ctit to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.