There is a vast development in the Healthcare sector with the enhancement of Technology. The fundamental principle in caring for hospitalized patients is to ensure that each patient receives high- quality treatment, close monitoring, and appropriate nutrition in a timely manner. Saline is one of the most popular intravenous therapies given to patients in every hospital. Usually in all cases, the patients are normally treated by saline first for dehydration and to help with the patient’s health. Continuous monitoring the level of saline is very essential. The patient’s saline level is needed to be observed continuously by doctors, nurses or the caretakers. But unfortunately, there are many cases where the health of patients is harmed due to inattentiveness of the hospital staff while observing the completion of the saline bottle. Remote monitoring of saline bottle is required to prevent such situations. Hence automated process for the saline system is very much required for the hospitals.
Healthcare, IR sensor, MQTT-S Protocol, NodeMCU, Surveillance, and Wi-Fi module
- Ghosh D, Agrawal A, Prakash N, Goyal P. Smart saline level monitoring system using ESP32 and MQTT-S. In2018 IEEE 20th International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services (Healthcom) 2018 Sep 17 (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
- Dharmale AA, Mehare RR, Bharti AR, Meshram SR, Deshmukh S. IoT based saline level monitoring & automatic alert system. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering. 2019 Apr;8(4):72-6.. Sunil G, Aluvala
- S, Reddy GR, Sreeharika V, Sindhu P, Keerthana S. IoT based saline level monitoring system. InIOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 2020 Dec 1 (Vol. 981, No. 3, p. 032095). IOP Publishing.
- Ingale J, Sahare S, Kanchane P, Tonge N, Shah A, Banmare A. Automatic saline level monitoring system using IoT. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts. 2021;9.
- Selvi MC, Bhuvaneswari T, Priyadarshini RN, Chitralekha R, Ramya R. IoT based Saline Monitoring System. Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2022 Sep 22:1017-25..
- Kishore S, Abarnaa KP, Priyanka S, Atchaya SS, Priyanka PL, Amala JJ. Smart Saline Level Monitoring System using Liquid Level Switch Contactless Sensor, NodeMCU and MQTT-S. In2022 International Conference on Applied Artificial Intelligence and Computing (ICAAIC) 2022 May 9 (pp. 1611-1614). IEEE.
- Dharmale AA, Mehare RR, Bharti AR, Meshram SR, Deshmukh S. Iot based saline level monitoring & automatic alert system. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering. 2019 Apr;8(4):72-6.
- Riadi S, Triono S, Syahril S, Nofriansyah D. Effectiveness of Metcaognitive Learning’s Model in Engineering. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT). 2019;9(1):4438-43.
- Narkhede SR, Sivakumar R. Automatic saline level controller and indicator. ICAICTSEE–2020. 2020:71.
- Nagaraj P, Muneeswaran V, Sudar KM, Ali RS, Someshwara AL, Kumar TS. Internet of Things based smart hospital saline monitoring system. In2021 5th International Conference on Computer, Communication and Signal Processing (ICCCSP) 2021 May 24 (pp. 53-58). IEEE.