About the Journal
International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Traffic System provides a platform that delivers high impact article and research reviews in the field of transportation engineering, focusing on railroad, harbors, airport and highway engineering. Journal also covers intelligent transportation system, traffic operations and control and other related technological advancements.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
Traffic engineering: Traffic Management Technology, Traffic and demand management, Traffic safety, transport safety, traffic policies and economics, traffic information, management, traffic information engineering, and Traffic control.
Mode of transportation: Road Transportation, Maritime Transportation, Air Transportation, Rail Transportation, Intermodal Transportation, Pipeline.
Transport Engineering: Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), Transportation networks, Multimodal transportation, Transportation economics and land use, Transportation economics and policy, Transportation models, Sustainable transportation, Transportation project Management, Transportation planning and technology, Transportation demand and system management, vehicles, and equipment, Transportation terminals.
- Highway engineering
- Railroad engineering
- Port and harbor engineering
- Airport engineering
- Intelligent Transportation System
- Pavement engineering
- Traffic operations and control
- Traffic safety under mixed traffic flow
- Heterogeneous traffic-flow modeling and simulation
- Activity-based travel demand modeling
- Transportation Networks & Models
- Planning, Design & Construction of the transport system
- Economics and Environmental aspects of Transportation
- Computational techniques in Transportation
- Multi-Modal Transportation
- Pavement materials and characterization
- Recycling of Pavements Materials
- New technology for the construction of pavements
- Non-destructive Tests and quality control of pavements
- Mobility and travel behavior
- Transportation safety and security
- Transportation economics
- Transportation planning and policy
- Human factors in transportation
- ntelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Freight transport and logistics
- Air and waterway transport
- Transportation impacts of emerging vehicle technologies
- Environmental issues in transportation and climate change amid and stochastic modeling of transportation networks
Open Access Statement
IJTETS is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
IJTETS fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ctit becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
All IJTETS the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles. Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal. cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal. Although every effort is done by ctit to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.