About the Journal
International Journal of Analog Integrated Circuits covers all aspects of system level design, analog design, simulation and layout. Journal publishes both original research articles and review papers falling under the scope and focus of the journal. The journal is a peer-reviewed journal that has an aim of creating a lasting effect of the research and to promote the application of the theories that are put forward by the researchers.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
- Integrated Circuits and System Design: Integrated circuit (IC) and system, Pulse-width modulation (PWM), Renewable energy inverter, Analog circuit synthesis, Analog circuit optimization, Differential evolution (DE), Co-evolutionary differential evolution (CODE), Analog circuit sizing, 3D integration, Vias, TSV, Electrical characterization, Via parasitics, IO delay, Three dimensional integrated circuits (3D ICs), Analytical modeling, Thermal conduction, Floorplanning, Electrostatic discharging, micro-pin fin array, heat transfer, pressure drop, thermal performance index, Pyrolytic kinetics, Particle size, Temperature, Thermal management, Computer-aided design, CMOS analog integrated circuits, New Hybrid Shuffled Frog Leaping Algorithm, Automated sizing, Parametric optimization.
- Analog Design and Synthesis: Particle swarm optimization, Circuit design automation, Area oriented optimization, Analog, Systematic design, Low-power, Automated circuit design, Simulation-based method, Multi-objective optimization, Metaheuristics, Pareto front, Performance metrics, Analog ATPG, Automatic Testing, Controllability and Observability, Design-for-Testability, Fractional-order chaotic oscillator, First-order filter, Charef’s approximation, Analogue electronic design automation tools, Classification, Analogue synthesis, Analogue systems, Degradation, analog cells, parasitic aware synthesis, physical syntheses, Design optimization, Production.
- Simulation, Verification and Layout: Simulation, Integration, Efficiency, Optimization, Quantum-dot Cellular Automata, D flip flop, Memory cell, Set/reset ability, Robustness, Milling, Finite element methods, Transient thermo-mechanical loading, Fixture, Cutting parameters, Driving simulator, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), diffusion laws, building layout, gas pipeline, Factory layout design, Digital factory, Digital manufacturing, Software tools, Computer Aided Design (CAD), Externally pressurized gas journal bearing, Pressurized-equalizing groove, Load capacity, Stiffness, Computer-aided simulation, Mixed reality, Circle position estimation, Factory layout planning, Configuration information.
- Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing: Operational Transresistance Amplifier (OTRA), current differencing transconductance amplifier (CDTA), Analog signal processing, Active filters, Biquad filter, Inductance simulator, Quadrature oscillator, Peak gain, Sallen–Key band pass filter, Fuzzy classifier, Frequency analysis, Virtual instrument, Inductance simulator, Fully differential current conveyor, Filter, Non-ideal analysis, Fractional-order filters, Filter design, Analog filters, Active filters, Catastrophic fault, Fault diagnosis, Fault dictionary, Machine learning, Parametric fault, Absolute coordinates, Analog integrated circuit layout, Archive, Design hierarchy, Multi-objective optimization, Pareto front, Placement, Simulated annealing, whole-cell sensors, biosensors, chemical sensors, integrated sensors, optical integrated circuits, bioluminescent bioreporters.
- Amplifiers, Oscillators and Synthesizers: Active RC circuits, Sinusoidal oscillator, Z-copy controlled-gain current differencing buffered amplifier (ZC-CG-CDBA), Frequency synthesizer, Voltage controlled oscillator, Frequency divider, Phase frequency detector, Charge pump, local oscillator, photonic microwave, hybrid optoelectronic, Fractional-N, Phase noise, Electrical engineering, Nonlinear physics, Operational amplifier, High frequency, Parasitic capacitances, Hyperchaos, Bistability, W-band, Frequency agile EPR spectroscopy, Loop-gap resonator, Quartz oscillator, Frequency shift coil, Chopping, Charge pump, Delta-sigma modulator, Software-defined radio.
- Actuators, Transducers, and Integrated Sensors: Microsystems, Neural probes, Pressure sensors, Gas chromatography, Micromachined calorimetric flow sensor, Microfluidics, Sensor, Observation, Actuator, Linked data, Web of Things, Internet of Things, Schema.org, Fault tolerant control, Linear parameter varying, Virtual actuator, Virtual sensor, Linear matrix inequality, piezoelectric actuators, Functionally graded material composites, Finite element method, Active deflection/vibration control, Wireless sensor, Sealed pressure sensor, Capacitive pressure sensor, Control, Force feedback, Strain feedback, Hysteresis, Nanopositioning, Analytical solutions, Classical plate theory, Composite laminates, Finite element models, Piezoelectric materials, Shear deformation theories.
- CMOS IC Design and Technology: CMOS image sensors, Power supply, Surface micromachining, Thermal converter, Thermoelectric devices, Lab-on-chip, Capacitive sensor, Direct-write assembly, Microfluidic, Packaging, CMOS analog multiplier, Four quadrant, Squarer circuit, Current mode, Translinear loop, Integrated optoelectronics, Light sources, Silicon, Amperometry, Biosensor, Electrochemical recording, High throughput, Post-fabrication, deconvolution, pH sensor, Weak inversion, Low-power, Biochemical VLSI, Label free detection, Circulating tumor cells (CTCs), Microelectrode array, Memory cell design, Leakage current, Nanotechnology, Stability, Process–voltage–temperature variation, Array, Threshold conversion.
- Semiconductor Devices and Applications: Radio frequency (RF), Parallel sparse LU factorization, Pipelining parallelism, Semiconductor device simulation, Quantum and drift-diffusion models, Density-gradient, Schrödinger–Poisson, Functional iterations, Finite element method, Nanoscale semiconductor devices, Microchannel cooler, Single phase flow, Electronic packaging, Organic semiconductor interfaces, Organic-metal interface, Organic-organic interface, Organic-inorganic interface, Doping in organics, Organic light emitting diodes, Organic photovoltaic devices, Organic thin film transistors, Surface analytical studies, Field-effect transistor (FET), light-emitting diodes (LEDs), Multilevel preconditioners, Multigrid, Nonsmoothed aggregation, Newton–Krylov, Schwarz domain decomposition, Graph partitioning, Drift-diffusion Semiconductor devices, Finite element, Boltzmann–Poisson system, High order accuracy, Atom probe tomography (APT).
- Sensors, Detectors and Controllers: Artificial lighting, Energy savings, Lighting control, Dimming, Daylight, Occupant-centric control, Smart building, Occupant behavior, Occupant comfort, Building energy, Air conditioner, Residential building, Compression system, Process, Detection, Fault, Steady state, Traffic surveillance, Vehicle detection, Wireless sensors, Advanced traffic management systems, control configurations, residual signals, Adaptive control, Fuzzy logic, Intersection, Computer simulation, Space mean speed, Time mean speed, Traffic fundamental variables, Speed variance, Traffic flow theory, laser altimetry, vegetation height, topography, lidar, Cognitive radio, Cooperation, Data fusion, Overhead, Signal detection, Spectrum sensing, Wireless network.
- Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks: Anomaly detection, Two-stream network, Anomaly recognition, Surveillance videos, Deep Learning, Evolutionary Computation, Gated Recurrent Networks, Image Captioning, Language Modeling, Neural Architecture Search, Neural Networks, Neuroevolution, Object Recognition, Artificial neural network, Deep learning, Skull determination, Grey Wolf Optimization, Hybrid Model, Least square support vector regression, Reference evapotranspiration, Shannon Entropy, biostatistics, natural language processing, electronic medical records.
- Filters and its Applications: Bilateral filter, Multisensor image fusion, Directional filter bank, Multiscale transform, Algorithm time complexity, Cubature Kalman filter, Nonlinear filtering, Robustness, Strong tracking filter, All-pass filter, Current feedback operational amplifier, Multiphase sinusoidal oscillator, Sinusoidal oscillator, Fractional Kalman filter, Estimation, Lossy networks, Lead-acid batteries, State-of-charge, Geological modeling, Coregionalization analysis, Filtering spatial components, Small-scale variations, Nugget effect, Carbon quantum dots, Determination, Sudan I, Fluorescence quenching.
- ADC and DAC Design: Successive approximation register (SAR) ADC, Binary-weighted DAC capacitor array, Common centroid layout, Process matching, Thermal noise, Comparator, Split-cap, Computing-in-memory (CIM), Digital-to-Analog-Converter(DAC)-Less, In-memory multi-bit weight accumulation (IMMBWA), Prioritized sub ranging ADC (PS-ADC), Data-converters, Nonlinearity, Assisted design, Charge redistribution, Modelling, Error models, Quantization models, Error correction, Successive approximation, Medical implant devices, Offset, Low power, Switching scheme, Energy-efficient, Switching algorithm, Capacitor array, Low-power, Successive approximation, Digital to analog converter, Analog to digital converter, Comparator.
- Equalizers, Stabilizers and Regulators: Portable gas chromatograph, Micromachined injector, Thermal conductivity detector, Silicon micromechanics, Power lithium-ion battery, State of balance, Electrical unscented Kalman filtering, Balance strategy, Energy equalization, Neural networks, Machine learning, Reservoir computing, Nonlinear dynamical systems, Neuromorphic device, Smart battery, Embedded measurement, Multi-dimensional sensing, Self-regulation, Battery management system, Readout integrated circuit, Self-adaptive, High intelligence, Background current compensation, Therapeutic targets, Protein structures, Inhibitors, Bandgap reference, Current-mode, Cascode current mirror, Frequency compensation, Power supply ripple rejection, Computation, Logic gates, Electronic devices bio-analogs, Enzyme kinetics, Ultrasensitivity, Michaelis–Menten kinetics, Systems biology, Mathematical modeling, Stability.
Open Access Statement
IJAIC is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
IJAIC fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ctit becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
All IJAIC the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles. Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal. cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal. Although every effort is done by ctit to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.