About the Journal
International Journal of Composite and Constituent Materials welcomes research papers and review articles concerning the development in the field of composite and constituent materials regarding fiber placement technology, tufting, Z-pinning technique etc. All articles that are included in the journal are peer-reviewed and follow stringent guidelines before publishing.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
- Polymer Composites and Nanocomposites: Design of polymer composites and nanocomposites, fibrer-reinforced polymers, biomedical composites, structural composites, multifunctional composites, biomimetic and eco composites, polymer foams, smart composites, modelling of polymer composites and nanocomposites, self-healing of polymer composites and nanocomposites, life cycle assessment of polymer composites and nanocomposites.
- Composite Materials: Reinforcement type, Matrix type, Fiber reinforced, structural composites, Polymer matrix, Metal matrix, Thermoplastic, thermosetting, Ceramic matrix, Composite wood
- Fiber Reinforcement Composite material: Glass fiber, Carbon fiber, Aramid Fibers, Natural fibers.
- Physical Properties of Composites: low weight, stiffness and strength, low coefficient of expansion, resistance against fatigue, ease in manufacturing complex shapes, simple repair of damaged structures, resistance to corrosion
- Novel composites: Novel materials, Synthesis, Materials properties, Materials testing, Materials processing and manufacturing, Novel fabrication technologies.
- Nanocomposites:nanoclay, MWNTs, nanotubes, nanocellulose.
- Biomedical composites: orthopedic applications, fracture repair, composite scaffolds, injection molding, compression molding, bioactivity, synthetic biodegradable polymers, biomedical engineering.
- Energy composites: Nanostructures, Batteries, Supercapacitors, Fuel cells, Triboelectric nanogenerators, Solar cells.
- Modeling, non-destructive evaluation: non-destructive evaluation, non-destructive testing, ultrasonic, thermography, acoustic emission, eddy current, shearography, x-ray, dielectric techniques, variation-damping method.
- Processing and manufacturing, properties and performance: structuralpolymeric composites, continuous reinforcement, composite forming, processing techniques, material characterization, forming simulation, lightweighting, high-performance application.
- Repair, testing, nano technology: self-repairing, mechanical properties, different self-repairing technologies, characterization, modelling of self-repairing, monitoring of self-repairing building composites, microstructure, modifications, microstructure characterization.
- Characterization: In-situ measurement (e.g., rheo-SANS, rheo-SAXS, rheo-NMR), Neutrons, X-rays, Operando measurement, Imaging (e.g., SEM, TEM, tomography/radiography), Surface analysis (e.g., AFM, STM, XPS, XAFS, reflectometry, mass spectrometry), Suspension rheology, Physical/physico-chemical properties (e.g., particle surface charge, particle size, wetting, specific surface area, porosity)
- Physical chemistry: Heterogeneity, Concentrated colloidal suspension, Colloidal forces (e.g., DLVO forces, non-DLVO forces), Chemical environment (e.g., salt/electrolyte, surfactant, pH)
- Process and functional materials: Industrial wastes, Complex ores, Mechanical processes (e.g., thickening/sedimentation, filtration, agitation/mixing), Separation (e.g., flotation, magnetic separation), Functional material synthesis and its characterization
- Fluid dynamics and applied mechanics: Particle-laden flow, Flow diagnosis, Flow visualization (e.g., MRI velocimetry), Flow behavior under external field application (e.g., mechanical agitation, electric field application), Non-Newtonian fluid, Complex fluid
Open Access Statement
IJCCM is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
IJCCM fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ctit becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
All IJCCM the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles. Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal. cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal. Although every effort is done by ctit to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.