About the Journal
International Journal of Chemical Synthesis and Chemical Reactions focuses on the material synthesis, mass balance, kinetic analysis and other related fields of chemical synthesis process and chemical reactions. Journal accepts both experimental and theoretical papers that fall under the scope of the journal.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
- Chemical engineering: gamification methodology; teaching strategies; online teaching; chemical engineering, chemical phosphate coating; EIS; nano TiO2; TAFELv, nanomaterials; chemical vapor deposition; atomic layer deposition; pseudocapacitors; batteries, sustainability; Green Engineering; curriculum development; chemical education; engineering education, Superhydrophobic; Water-repellent; Chemical etching; Self-cleaning; Anti-fogging, generalized thermodynamic optimization; iron and steel production processes; finite time thermodynamics; constructal theory; entransy theory; metallurgical process engineering, tissue engineering; ovary; uterus; vagina; gynecology.
- Electrosynthesis: Microbial electrosynthesis / Clostridium ljungdahlii / CO2 / yeast extract / cathode potential, biocathode / anodic / electrosynthesis / reactor / electrolysis / microbial / bioanode / model / MES / molecules, modeling / electrochemistry / electrosynthesis / exception / suited / great / phenomena / instance / holds / ideally, Electrosynthesis / Mediator / Palladium nanoparticle / Nanocomposite / Cyclobis(paraquat-p-phenylene)methane (CH4) / carbon dioxide (CO2) / Biogas upgrading / microbial electrosynthesis (MES) / electrode attached cell,Microbial electrosynthesis (MES) / Sodium 2-bromoethanesulfonate / Methanogenic inhibition / Microbial community / Methanogenic pathway, optimization / cathode / biofilms growing / electrosynthesis / plastics / spormannii / PHA production / practical implementation, model / molecules / mes / electrolysis / reactor / microbial / Biocathode / electrosynthesis / Bioanode / anodic.
- Methods in Organic Synthesis: waterborne polyurethane; adhesive; lignin,anti-yeast; enzyme inhibitors; Terminalia mantaly; Combretaceae, neutral organic radical; perchlorotriphenylmethyl radical; tetrathiafulvalene; donor-acceptor, mixing time; LIF; CFD; SPH; stirred tank, CFD; SPH; population balance; NVidia CUDA; OpenMP, sonochemistry; cavitation chemistry; biomolecules; prebiotic chemistry, Thermal evaporation synthesis; Zn2SnO4/ZnO; heterostructured nanowire arrays; interface; charge transport, oxalate; oxalic acid, immobilization, lipase, magnetic nanoparticles, chitosan, collagen, squaric acid.
- Organic synthesis: transmission electron microscopy / Magnetization Patterned / magnetic nanoparticles / organized synthesis / Patterned Arrays / nanosecond laser / magnetostriction / Nanoparticles / nanostructure, Control over the Synthesis / electromagnetic fields / Systems with Varying / Organizing Synthesis / Evolution of Systems / Geometrodynamics / constraints / nonlocality / particles,Electro-organic synthesis / spontaneous grafting / structured electrolyte / aqueous solubilization / thermodynamic dissolution limit / electrochemical stability window of water, subsurface environments / Induced Radiolysis / organic synthesis / Harvests Energy / Galactic Cosmic / photosynthesis / radiolysis / universe / life, Enzymes / organic synthesis / 17i / Cyp7b1 / Produce Novel Steroids / carbons near the active, software development ecosystem / ecosystem / code retention / methodology neutrality / language neutrality / software development management / agile / organic software development / organic synthesis with software / organic expansion in software development, methylation / diversity / Deuterated / bulk chemical / using methanol / methylamines / organic synthesis / trideuteromethyl / structures / functional.
- Peptide synthesis: Insect neuropeptides; pyrokinins; trans peptide bond; imidazoline ring; SPOS; peptoids; peptoid-peptide hybrid; nisin; antibacterial; alkyne-azide click reactions, catalytic; serine protease-like peptide; pharmaceutical market; drugs; drug discovery; solid-phase peptide synthesis,smenamides; marine natural products; peptide/polyketide molecules; synthetic analogs; functional-analogs; antiproliferative activity; MM cell line, ferulic acid; UVA light; cyclic peptide; bovine serum albumin, Peptide; self-assembly; nanomaterial; hydrogel; aspergillosis; candidiasis.
- Reaction mechanism: cellulose; pyrolysis; chemical equilibrium; chemical kinetics, transcriptional regulation; reaction theory; prediction of promoters; one-dimensional diffusion; rate equation; detailed balance; antenna effect; physicochemical techniques, palladium oxide; bentonite; Friedel-Craft; acetophenone; catalyst, Zika virus; nucleic acid detection; micro-droplet digital polymerase chain reaction; real-time fluorescence quantitative polymerase chain reaction, ssDNA; plasmid; pcDNA3.1; Henry Reaction; C-C bond formation, Maillard reaction; protein-polysaccharide conjugate; plant proteins; tech functionality; application; Amadori products; AGEs, space-time singularities; energy density of quantum vacuum; AGN; jets, technetium; imidazole; technetyl; XRD-analysis; Hirshfeld surface analysis; π-interactions; met-al-nitrogen bond; supramolecular chemistry.
- Combustion: supersonic combustion; vent mixer; mixing; combustion performance, supersonic combustion; vent mixer; mixing; combustion performance, Kerosene; CFD; Combustion; Fuel; Gas-turbine; Numerical analysis, solid fuels; combustion; soot; PAHs, biomass; briquette; combustion; density; energy source, catalytic combustion; dimethyl disulfide; bimetallic; supported catalyst, ch4 temperature-programmed reduction; methane combustion; pd/zro2 catalyst; reduction; calcination, biomass burning; residential wood combustion; aerosol mass spectrometry; potassium; chemical transport model, low moisture content; metamorphic grade; temperature-programmed oxidation; differential scanning calorimetry; spontaneous combustion tendency.
- Emerging reactor technologies: Emerging technologies; Educational Innovation; Artificial Intelligence; Robotics; Higher Education; Teaching Practices, data exchange; resource donations; text mining, mHealth; Blockchain; Internet of Things; Smart devices; Communication; Smart Devices; Emerging Technologies, IoT in Healthcare; IoT in Vehicular Networks; Behaviors and Decision Making, IoT in Learning Environments; IoT in Mining; Io IoT in Energy Systems; IoT in Smart Cities; Sensors; Low Power Networks, renal cell carcinoma; circulating DNA; CTC; diagnosis; follow-up; genetic alteration; target therapy, ethics of technology; emerging technologies; disruptive technology; systemic disruption; ethics of disruption, Face Recognition; Discrete Cosine Transform (DCT); singular value decomposition (SVD).
- Mass balance: Obesity; body weight regulation; macronutrients; energy balance theory; mass balance model; paradigm shift; living, social sciences; opinion dynamics; Deffuant-Weisbuch model; population balance model; mass transfer; interdisciplinarity, survey, uncertainty, Mass Balances, glaciological and volumetric mass balance, surface mass balance, mass balance, climate model, steady state, ice sheets, atmospheric modeling, force field, model, Control Over the Surface Mass, the mass balance of Patagonian Icefields, the surface mass balance of Patagonian.
Open Access Statement
IJCSCR is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
IJCSCR fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ctit becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
All IJCSCR the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles. Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal. cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal. Although every effort is done by ctit to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.