About the Journal
International Journal of Electrical Power System and Technology covers many diversified but interlinked areas of electrical power system and technology which includes conventional electromechanical technology to electrical power systems computer analysis. Journal includes research articles and review papers both theoretical and experimental papers.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
- Conventional electromechanical: Linear motors, Ball screw drives, Comparison Velocity gain, Velocity Acceleration, Linear Electromechanical Dives, Conventional Electromechanical Dives, Electric Distribution Networks, Automation, Reclosers, Retrofit, Wireless Communication,faulty conditions, current transformer,
- Neural networks : AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, simulated neural networks (SNNs), deep learning algorithms, artificial neural networks (ANNs), Feedforward neural networks, natural language processing, Convolutional neural networks (CNNs), multi-layer perceptrons (MLPs), Recurrent neural networks (RNNs), backpropagation, processors, pre-trained models, nodes
- System control centers: voltage, transient, frequency, small-signal instability, power grid, motor control centre, L.T motors, PCC (Power Control Centre) Panels, energy control center (ECC), VFD Panel (Variable Frequency drive panel), circuit breakers, contactors, current transformers, relays, control devices, Miniature Circuit Breakers, Molded Case Circuit Breaker, virtual control panel, remote control panel, physical control panel.
- Database and information systems: Database management system (DBMS), structured information, Hierarchical database systems, Network database systems, object-oriented database systems, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, Informix, Sybase, relational database management system (RDBMS),Effective data integration, customer relationship management (CRM) tool, data security, data integration, Data Manipulation Language, Data Control Language, Transaction Control Language, Data Query Language
- Stock and parameter estimation: Confidence interval (CI) estimate, system behavior, machine learning, Data Science, and Signal Processing,statistics, communication system, radar, CPT (conditional probability table),IQ (in-phase, quadrature) imbalance parameters, AWGN (additive white Gaussian noise), Maximum Likelihood (ML) Estimation, Maximum a Posteriori (MAP) Estimation, Minimum Mean Square Error (MMSE) Estimation, Least Square (LS) Estimation, Bayes Estimator, data assimilation, Parametric estimating, ODE-based models, estimators, data-generating parameters
- Small and large system dynamics: computer-based mathematical modeling, Feedback loops, Very Large System Dynamics Models, system dynamics (SD) models, Large models, model validation, Verifiable Fuel Cycle Simulation (VISION) model
- Man-machine interfaces: Human-Machine Interface (HMI), Human-machine interface technology, motion sensors, speech-recognition interfaces,Touchscreens, membrane switches, Man-Machine Interface, Computer-Human Interface, Human-Computer Interface, Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), SIMONA,Human-CPS Interaction,Human-centered design, cyber-physical systems, user requirements, mobile systems
- Electric Power Systems Computer Analysis: generation, a high voltage transmission grid, and a distribution system, Supplies, Loads, Conductors, Capacitors and reactors, Power electronics, Protective devices, SCADA systems, POWERHU, Electrical Transient Analyzer Program (ETAP), ETAP, SKM PowerTools, EasyPower, PowerWorld, PSS E, PSCAD, CYME, DIgSILENT
Open Access Statement
IJEPST is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
IJEPST fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ctit becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
All IJEPST the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles. Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal. cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal. Although every effort is done by ctit to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.