About the Journal
International Journal of Microelectronics and Digital Integrated Circuits is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research concerning microelectronics and digital integrated circuits, while also including analog circuits, digital circuits, embedded systems and MOSFET transistors. Journal intensively promotes the application and experimental research and also urges to make an impact of the research published.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
- VLSI Design, Technology and Applications: VLSI Architectures, Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Xilinx, Keysight ADS, Keysight IC-Cap, Synopsys Advanced TCAD, Silvaco TCAD 3D, Silvaco AMS, GTS TCAD Framework and QuantumWise ATK, Embedded systems, translating programming, Very High-Speed Integrated Circuit Hardware Description Language (VHDL), Verilog, and System Verilog, RTL coding, C-coding,MOS transistors, Transistors, R and C, analog voltage/current values. Switch level: Transistors, R and C, multi-valued logic.microprocessors in a personal computer, chips in a graphic card, digital camera or camcorder, chips in a cell phone, embedded processors, and safety systems like anti-lock braking systems in an automobile, personal entertainment systems, medical electronic systems
- Analog Circuit: integrated circuit, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits, discrete digital signals, continuous analog signals, designing operational amplifiers, linear regulators, oscillators, active filters, and phase locked loops, Amplification, Modulation, electric pulses, Amplifier, Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor, Analog Circuit, Transistor, Operational Amplifier, Field-Effect Transistor, Analogue Computer, Electric Potential, voltage amplifier, Analog Circuit Simulation, TFET-Based OTA, Tunnel FET, Signal-Processing Circuits, Embedded Systems
- Digital Circuit: auttomated designing, FSM, Architectural Constraints, use Case, C, C++ or SystemC, HLS tools, Digital electronics, logic gates, Boolean logic., resistors, transistors, inductors, capacitors, electronic design automation (EDA) tools, Multiplexers, De-multiplexers, Encoders, Decoders, Full and Half Adders, Series Digital Circuit, Parallel Digital Circuit, Series-Parallel Digital Circuit, combinational and sequential logic circuits, flip flops, diodes, transistors, Gates,
- Mixed and RF Circuit: Amplification, Modulation, electric pulses, Amplifier, Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor, Analog Circuit, Transistor, Operational Amplifier, Field-Effect Transistor, Analogue Computer, Electric Potential, voltage amplifier, Analog Circuit Simulation, TFET-Based OTA, Tunnel FET, Signal-Processing Circuits, Embedded Systems
- Mixed-domain Simulation and Design: mixed-domain modeling, Optical interconnections, Optical design, Laser modes, Semiconductor lasers, Circuit simulation, Optical filters, Optical receivers, Driver circuits, Optical devices, Waveguide lasers, Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS), integrated modules, iMACSIM, integrated chip set
- Formal Verification: Functional verification, Static Timing Analysis, System Verilog, SystemVerilog Assertions, static analysis algorithms, RTL, Modelsim, NC-Sim, bugs, RTL (Structural) Linting Static Sign-Off, Abstract State Machines (ASMs), A Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp (ACL2),Actor model, ANSI/ISO C Specification Language (ACSL), Autonomic System Specification Language (ASSL), B-Method, CADP.
- Embedded Systems: automated designing, FSM, Architectural Constraints, use Case, C, C++ or SystemC, HLS tools, resistors, transistors, inductors, capacitors, electronic design automation (EDA) tools, articulate implicit assumptions
- Emerging Devices: Emerging memory technologies, T-RAM, Z-RAM, CBRAM, SONOS, RRAM, racetrack memory, NRAM, phase-change memory, FJG RAM, millipede memory, Skyrmion, programmable metallization cell, 3D XPoint, ferroelectric RAM, magnetoresistive RAM, nvSRAM, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automation, Robotization, 3-D Printing, Cryptocurrencies, IoT (Internet of Things), Voice Recognition, Autonomous Vehicles
- Testing, Design for Testability, Built in Self-test
- MOSFET Transistors: gate terminal, PMOS Logic, MOSFET, BJTs.NMOS Logic, CMOS Logic, Depletion Mode MOSFET Devices, MISFETs, Floating-Gate MOSFETs (FGMOS), Power MOSFETs, DMOS, Field Effect Transistor, amplifier, a silicon semiconductor, a silicon oxide insulator, catalytic metal, drain current equation
- Digital Communication: email, phone calls, video conferencing, and many types of instant messaging like SMS and web chats, blogs, podcasts, and videos, transmitter, communication channel, and receiver, frame synchronization, data communication, electronic communication, sound signals, Semiconductor, Amplifier, Resistor, Transistor, Oscillators, Amplitudes, Photons, Electric Potential
- Audio-Amplifiers, FM Radios, Logic Blocks and Regulators: frequency modulation, encoding,audio signal, carrier frequency, FM full power, low power, translator, booster stations,broadcasting, digital audio processor, CSP, filter free class-D, mono audio power amplifier, TDA7498E amplifier, speaker impedance, Input/Output, Flip-Flop, Field Programmable Gate Arrays, Intellectual Property, Register-Transfer Level, Multiplexer, Synthesis Tool, Hardware Description Languages, voltage regulators, mobile charger,
Open Access Statement
IJMDIC is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
IJMDIC fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ctit becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
All IJMDIC the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles. Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal. cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal. Although every effort is done by ctit to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.