About the Journal
International Journal of Power Electronics Controllers and Converters published peer-reviewed articles on research and development both experimental and theoretical. Journal covers a wide range of topics including DC to DC converter, voltage converter and regulator. The aim of the journal is to maintain a fluent flow of information from researchers to readers who are tracking their work and create a new trend of research publication in the scientific community.
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
Control algorithms and techniques: photosensor, Adaptive Control Systems, Interference, Congestion Control, Transmission Control Protocol, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Linear Control Systems, Nonlinear Control Systems, Analog or Continuous System, Digital or Discrete System, Single Input Single Output Systems, Multiple Input Multiple Output Systems, Lumped Parameter System, Distributed Parameter System, air conditioner, refrigerator, an automatic iron, car, cruise control, Brute Force algorithm, Greedy algorithm, Recursive algorithm.
- Power quality and utility applications: current quality, voltage quality, voltage waveform, electromechanical movement meter, power quality analyzer, Power Quality(PQ), voltage tolerance, insulation values, 4/8-channel system, Ethernet, automatic Resets, Data Errors, Equipment Failure, Circuit Board Failure, Memory Loss, Power Supply Problems, UPS Alarms, Software Corruption, and Overheating of electrical distribution systems,harmonic pollution, low power factor, load imbalances and voltage variations,ammeters, voltmeters, multimeters, oscilloscopes, flicker meters, electrostatic voltmeters, infrared detectors, radio-frequency interference, electromagnetic interference meters, harmonic and spectrum analyzers, power quality monitors,
- Electric machines, modelling, simulation, analysis, design: Generator, Motor, electromagnetic machines, Transformer, Electromagnetic-rotor machines, Reluctance machines, Electrostatic machines, Homopolar machines, energy conversion, Simple Machine, Complex Machines, modelling, simulation, analysis, design, wind energy conversion system, solar energy conversion system, doubly fed induction generator, simulation, MATLAB
- Power circuit components: Cell, Switch, electrical circuit, current, conductor, Light Bulb, Connecting Wires.Resistors, Transistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Diodes, C lighting circuit, battery charging circuit, energy meter, switch circuit, air conditioning circuit, thermocouple circuit, DC lighting circuit, multimeter circuit, current transformer circuit, and single phase motor circuit, Closed circuits, open circuits, short circuits, series circuits, and parallel circuits
- Power devices and components: Power MOSFET, power diode, thyristor, and IGBT, Metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor, Bipolar junction transistor (BJT) Insulated-gate bipolar transistor, semiconductor power switches, SIT, SITH, MCT, IGCT and COOLMOS
- Sensors, integration and packaging: Control Reliable Inspection System (CRIS) design, Signal processing, automatic speech recognition (ASR), synthesizing signals, analyzing signals, modifying signals, Statistical digital signal processing, modeling,analog sensors, digital sensors, temperature sensors, IR sensors, ultrasonic sensors, pressure sensors, proximity sensors, touch sensors, Position Sensors. Pressure Sensors, Force Sensors, Vibration Sensors, Piezo Sensors, Fluid Property Sensors, Humidity Sensors.
- Microcontroller: office machines, robots, home appliances, motor vehicles, gadgets, memory, peripherals and processor, PIC Microcontroller, ARM Microcontroller, 8051 Microcontroller, AVR Microcontroller, MSP Microcontroller, PLC based controllers, Programmable Logic Controllers, IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- DC-to-DC converter: choppers, high-frequency power conversion, inductors, transformers, capacitors, linear DC power supplies, switching DC power supplies, and switching flyback, LM2577, integrated circuits, Non-Isolated Converters, Magnetic Converters, Non-Isolated Converters, Step-down/Buck Converters, Step-up/Boost Converters, Buck-Boost Converters, Isolated Converters,
- Voltage stabilizer: voltage fluctuations, S-UTR compressor, amplifier,low voltage protection circuit,semiconductor devices, bipolar medium power NPN transistor
- Linear regulator: Linear voltage regulators, LDO,low-dropout linear regulators, series regulator, alternating current, BJT, MOSFET, differential amplifier, power supply unit (PSU), FET, transformer, damper, safety device, thermostat, lever, button, adjuster, clock, governor, index and valve.
- Transformer/autotransformer: transformer, damper, safety device, thermostat, lever, button, adjuster, clock, governor, index and valve, Small power transformer, Medium Power transformers, and the Large power transformers, Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction, capacitor voltage (potential) transformer, conventional wound type transformer, electromagnetic type transformer, galvanic isolation, windings
- Voltage converter: voltage, code inspection, AC voltage-voltage converter,
A three-switch high-voltage converter, sensor applications, Low voltage,Magnetics, Circuit topology, Rectifiers, Switching frequency, DC-DC power converters, Aircraft, Hybrid power systems, Packaging, Power conversion, low voltage converter
- Voltage regulator: linear regulator, switching regulator, voltage fluctuations, S-UTR compressor, amplifier,low voltage protection circuit,semiconductor devices, bipolar medium power NPN transistor, Step up voltage regulator, Step down voltage regulator, and Inverter voltage regulators, mobile charger, DC signal, electromotive force, integrated circuit, Switching regulators
- Cycloconverter: cycloconverter, CCV, DC choppers, inverters, rectifiers,SCRs (Silicon Controlled Rectifiers), frequency changer, Blocking mode Cycloconverters, Circulating current Cycloconverters, Step-up cycloconverters, Step-down cycloconverters, Single Phase to Single Phase Cycloconverters,Three-Phase to Single Phase Cycloconverters, Three Phase to Three Phase Cycloconverters,Cement mill drives, Rolling mills, Ship propulsion drivers, Water pumps, Washing machines, Mine winders, Industries
Open Access Statement
IJPECC is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
IJPECC fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ctit becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
All IJPECC the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles. Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal. cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal. Although every effort is done by ctit to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.