Service provider Code of Conduct
The information is provided by Nanoschool (owned and managed by IT Break.com Pvt. Ltd.) hereby refered as "company" for Mentor/ trainer/ guide or any person providing service to company, hereby refered to as "service provider"
- Legal Compliance: All mentors providing their services to company must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to those related to labor, health, safety, and the environment.
- Ethical Conduct: Mentors must conduct themselves with integrity, honesty, and ethical behavior while providing their services to company. They must not engage in any activity that could be perceived as a conflict of interest, including bribery, kickbacks, or any other unethical behavior.
- Respect for Human Rights: Mentors must respect the human rights of all individuals, including their right to freedom of association, non-discrimination, and fair labor practices. Mentors must ensure that their own employees and service provider also respect these rights.
- Workplace Safety: Mentors must provide a safe and healthy working environment for their employees and ensure that their service provider also provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- Environmental Responsibility: Mentors must take steps to minimize their impact on the environment and comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Protection of Intellectual Property: Mentors must respect the intellectual property rights of others, including company and its customers, and not use any confidential or proprietary information for their own benefit or the benefit of others.
- Non-Disclosure of Confidential Information: Mentors must maintain the confidentiality of all information that is confidential or proprietary to company or its customers.
- Compliance with company Policies and Procedures: Mentors must comply with all company policies and procedures that apply to their services, including but not limited to data protection, privacy, and information security.
- Professionalism: Mentors must provide high-quality services to company and its customers, and act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Liability for Statements: Any mentor delivering live lectures or providing any other services to company must ensure that they do not make any statements that could be perceived as being against public safety, the safety of the country, a person, or a company. The mentor will be solely responsible for any such statements, and company will not be liable for any such statements.
Company reserves the right to terminate its relationship with any mentor who fails to comply with this Service provider Code of Conduct or with any applicable laws or regulations.