About the Journal
International Journal of Obstetrics, Perinatal and Neonatal Nursing intends to publish research, review and short articles related to women and child care. The goal of the Journal is to enhance the knowledge and practice in closely related fields of obstetrics, gynecology and neonatal care. Subject areas suitable for publication include, but are not limited to the following fields
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Focus and Scope
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: Anovulation, Atrophy, vaginal, benign, biopsy, dysplasia, dyspareunia, ectopic pregnancy, High-risk pregnancy, hysterectomy.
- Prenatal Diagnosis and Screening: prenatal diagnosis, fetal, screening, fetal abnormality, amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, cytogenetics, fetal therapy, fetal imaging, psychosocial aspects, fetal DNA/RNA, aneuploidy detection, non-invasive diagnosis, QF-PCR, preimplantation, nuchal translucency, genetic counseling.
- Prenatal Nutrition: pregnancy, breastfeeding, adequate intake, DHA, micronutrients, adolescent pregnancy, fetal and neonatal nutrition. gestational diabetes mellitus, lactation macronutrients, maternal nutrition, micronutrients, nutritional requirements, and vitamin supplementation.
- Pregnancy and Preventive Care: Pregnancy health, pregnant women, preventive medicine, vaccination in pregnancy, maternal immunization, endometriosis in pregnancy, TORCH infections, eclampsia, pre-eclampsia, prenatal screening, pregnancy management, and pregnancy outcomes.
- Prematurity and Preterm Births: Bronchopulmonary dysplasia, Hyperoxia, Prematurity, Caffeine, Asthma, Adults born preterm, Growth, Neurodevelopment.
- Birth Defects: Birth defects, prevention, infant mortality, quality of life, congenital malformations, deformations, congenital abnormalities, disruptions, and genetic abnormalities.
- Basic Neonatal Care: NICU, Soundscape Vocalisation, Infant-directed speech, Music and music therapy, Voice, Parent–infant interaction, neonatology health services, research quality improvement, Disparities, very low birth weight.
- Special Care Newborn Nursery: Pregnancy, foetus, nutrition, human milk, lipids, perinatal nutrition, breastfeeding, preterm and neonatal development and diseases, neurologic, neurologic, infectiologic development and disease, the well-being of mother and infant.
- Intensive Neonatal Care: Preterm infant outcome, hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy, neurophysiology, neonatal neurology, Neonatologist, Respiratory therapist.
Open Access Statement
IJOPNN is an open-access (OA) publication which provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All published works will be available to a worldwide audience, free, immediately upon publication. Publication in the journal is subject to payment of an article processing charge (APC). The APC serves to support the journal and ensures that articles are freely accessible online in perpetuity under a Creative Commons licenses.
Publication Ethics Statement
IJOPNN fully adhere to Code of Conduct of Publication Ethics (COPE) and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Editorial Team enforces a rigorous peer-review process with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure the addition of high-quality scientific studies to the field of scholarly publication. In cases where ctit becomes aware of ethical issues, it is committed to investigating and taking necessary actions to maintain the integrity of the literature and ensure the safety of research participants. Click here to read more about the Research & Publication virtue ethics
All IJOPNN the information’s, opinions, and views mentioned here represents the authors and the contributions of the articles. Publication of articles, advertisements, or product information does not constitute endorsement or approval by the journal. cannot be help responsible for any error or consequences while using the information updated in this journal. Although every effort is done by ctit to see that there’s no any inaccurate data, misleading data, opinion or statement within the journal, the data and opinions appearing in the articles are the responsibility of the contributors concerned.